Who is MCAN?
The Mechanical Contractors Association Niagara is a not-for-profit organization, established to represent those mechanical contractors in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors of the industry in the Niagara Region. For over 30 years the Association has provided accountability and leadership in the local mechanical industry.
Members of the Association volunteer their time to improve the local industry which in turn provides our customers with industry knowledge, skilled and licensed workers, current safety standards and the ability to accommodate the construction needs of the local economy.
Benefits of Membership
The Association offers its members:
- A network of support with information that affects their industry and business
- Encouragement and promotion for the advancement of MCAN members primarily in the Regional Municipality of Niagara
- Promotion of improved methods of business practises including fair tendering and fair wage policies mandated by provincial and federal governments
- Promotion of improved industry practises including safety, apprenticeship and training
- Safety programs for management and staff and training for a skilled workforce
- The ability to create a network of opportunities through various social functions, conferences and trade shows.